Cryptocurrency is a type of digital currency that is used as a medium of exchange. These are digital assets which are used to make secure transactions, Cryptocurrency is based on blocked chain structure or decentralized structure which means that there is no central authority who issues them, there are raised by the means of a distributed public ledger. They’re decentralized structure them to be uncontrollable by government authorities. These allow various benefits like portability, transparency, divisibility, inflation resistance, and so on.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency which was created in 2008 by an unknown person named Santoshi Nakamoto and it started in 2009, bitcoin was gained through a rewarding process called mining.
- Bitcoins are used for the exchange of currencies, products, and services. Bitcoin allows reducing the transaction fees rates as it is not controlled by any central authority.
- Bitcoins are not any kind of physical commodities these are encrypted using public and private keys, which are a string of numeric codes, these are stored in blockchains that are not centralized in any manner.
- Bitcoins are used for making instant payments, the companies involving in the bitcoin network are needed to have high computing power and skills, to participate in a rewarding process of mining. 1 btc to inr can be purchased through different websites.
- Mining involves solving complex mathematical puzzles of solving blocks that are added to the blockchains, allowing the generation of the bitcoin.
- The people who are involved in this process are called miners and are rewarded with some amount of bitcoins for their operations.
Bitcoin prices always keep on changing they fluctuate in merely seconds. Different cryptocurrency companies offer you to buy and purchase bitcoins in different countries, 1 btc to inr might cost you somewhere between 6.5 lacs to 7 lacs Rs. and one can keep track of their btc through bitcoin wallets.